Monday, February 8, 2010

"Quality and price are directly related."

Howdy, y'all. Richard invited me to help maintain his blog for a while, so here's my first post.

I know you haven't warmed up to me yet, so I better start with a tribute. As I'm sure y'all know, Speaker Kyle Duerstein has come out against lowering tuition. And rightly so! Those moon bat Marxists want education to be "awesome and affordable," but K Dog knows that you can't have your cake and eat it, too.

"Quality and price are directly related," quoth the Duer, and I agree. So here are just a few of my favorite quality things...


$175 mill. And worth every damn penny!



$68 mill. --- the best 3rd string QB money can buy!


$7.5 mill and stronger than an iceberg!


It's not right for the President to be losing credibility with the Regents. Their opinion of the UWM President must be maintained at all costs. "We've...got to be realistic about what we're dealing with." And that is ending a sentence with a preposition. But seriously, y'all, I know you got my back when I endorse the Duer's campaign to keep tuition hikes in place.
Cuz here's the thing: I know Che Burseth likes to TALK about tuition. But K Dog WALKS THE WALK. He's not just saying that tuition is fairly priced. He's paying it, for like the 7th year in a row. So shut up, Moon Bats!


I gotta go watch some youtube clips of Sarah Palin's Tea Bag Convention speech ($100K = quality!!!).


Long live the Duer!
Goddard Remschel

No comments: