Thursday, March 5, 2009

You Know What I Hate? Pt. 1

You know what I hate? Earmarks. They make me cuss like a sailor in Saginaw. This new omnibus is loaded full of Democratic earmarks everywhere. My good friend Michelle Malkin highlighted some of this disgusting waste:

$200,000 for Tattoo Removal Violence Prevention Outreach Program
$473,000 for the National Council of La Raza
$657,000 for Brown Tree Snakes in Guam
$5.8 million for the Ted Kennedy Institute for the Senate

Can you believe this!? This adds up to like...$7 million! This could pay for like 5 seconds of the War in Iraq. Thanks a lot Democrats, now we're going to lose because of your god damn greedy money grubbing grubbiness. What do the Democrats have doing giving Guam any money? Guam should be taking care of itself as a soveriegn nation making whatever Guamies make (widgets)?

National Council of La Raza? I'm only for this if it's to build a wall around their offices. Damn I love walls. I'd build a damn wall around my heart if I could. I hear the Israelis got a great one and I'm hoping we can build one around San Francisco. Don't get me started on San Francisco!

Now my friend Michelle Malkin was on the news discussing a key point that founding father Thomas Jefferson made. Jefferson said this:

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who do not."

Like Michelle says, we need to get back to these principles. What did Thomas Jefferson ever take from those who were willing to work? The Republicans are supposed to be leading us out of this mess, but are in bed with the Democrats when it comes to thinking people should be able to keep their homes. I guess the Republicans' love for Jefferson's principles extends to their love for his lovin' of the local ladies...well, the ones he owned. Whatever. What I'm saying is that Republicans are great and they're going to lead us out of this Democratic mess we've been mired in ever since Obama took office.

So this is a call to y'all to get hatin' earmarks like me.

RH Out!

No comments: