Monday, March 30, 2009

Is it True?


Few people (such as this great man) know my pain.

On March 26th, at 8:14AM Mr. Joseph P. Ohler made the following statement on a facebook group wall:

After encountering difficulty making time off from my job and homework to get nomination signatures, Johanan and I agreed to not try to get anymore and will hence not be running for Student Association President and Vice President. I'll let Johanan speak or himself, but any candidate who wants to negotiate an endorsement and/or campaign help from me can send me a message.


Where we go from here is unclear.

My life has been shattered, torn, cut to pieces, torched like hippies would an American flag. How could something so catastrophic happen? I'll be in the corner of my room, curled up in a ball and sobbing if you need me.

RH Depressed.

No comments: