Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What a Week!

Tommy "poopy pants" Hughes finally resigned. About time! I can't believe I worshipped him last year during the election (sorry folks, only evidence is in my diary, otherwise I'd like to a post).

Now let's all remember that Kristi Anderson is amazing. I saw her photo for the first time in the UWM Post and knew she was qualified! God, I hope she runs for office again. Seriously, God? You hear that? Ok, just checkin.

My main man Bobby Grover is still on his inevitable track to IEC-stardom, keep it up Grove Stove.

Boy am I glad the Post has comments enabled. I wasn't sure about former student Bryce Muenchow's sexual orientation, but he reassured everyone that he fucked the bejeezus out of a couple of former SHAC directors. Go Bryce! I mean, SHAC directors!? I'm still tryin my ways with some ladies on the LGBT Center subcommittee. I think they'll give in soon enough. I could only dream about SHAC directors. Again, you're the man Bryce, don't let any anonymous UWMPost commenter tell you any different!

Let's get to the meaty heart of what happened at Sunday's Senate meeting. The liberal commie hippy agenda freaks (Katie Jesse, Jon Weimer) presented some bullshit legislation to stop people from being in the legislative branch and the executive branch at the same time! I know!!! What are they thinking? Is this the fucking U.S. Federal government (Don't even get me started on those bleeding hearts)? Last I checked, this is the student government where we can be in as many branches of government as we want! Hell, I think we need another one and I don't think I'm alone (Kristopee* help me out on this one). The liberal freaks kept talking about people being influenced because they'd be working for a President and in the Senate. When has that ever happened?

In other news Dan Carpenter was approved to the Senate.

Well, that's it for now Jive lovers. I gots to get me some sleep. This baloney tires me out!

RH Out!

*Ask Tyler Kristopeit how he got this nickname (hint: It involved many a fine lady and what Tyler refers to as his "no no touch").

1 comment:

Bryce James Muenchow said...

This was fantastic. I don't even care if it was mocking me or not, it was just hilarious.

Sincerely,
Bryce